Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Today was gorgeous outside, so I decided to pull weeds. I know, not the most exciting thing I could have done with my day, but I'm trying to get the house and yard in order for Ellie's 3rd birthday party this weekend. Mom came over to keep the kids occupied and I was able to get a lot done. Then, Dad came bearing Joe's pizza for a late lunch. The kids had lots of fun and were really worn out from all the bike riding, chalk drawing, swinging, and running they did.




Jacob traces Papaw and then adds the finishing details

Is there anything better than watching a sleeping baby?


Ellie learned to pedal her tricycle today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know ya don't know me but I found you by clicking the "stay at home mom" link on my blog and then finding other stay at homemom's. :) I have two beautiful kiddos who are 2 and almost 4.

I LOVE her dora trike, where did u get that?!?! My michele loves dora!

Emily said...

I love that outline drawing of your Dad! He looks like a hockey player!! By the way, the email address you asked me for: kfroehle@zbzoom.net