Saturday, September 5, 2009

11 years!

Today is our 11th anniversary...where did the time go?! Nathan's parents took the kids for the day so we could celebrate. We drove to Waynesville and ate lunch at Cobblestone Cafe. It was so yummy...who would have thought that a turkey sandwich on cinnamon swirl bread complete with thinly sliced apples would taste so good. After lunch, we walked around the town, looking at antiques and shopping a little. On the way home we stopped at Ritter's for ice cream.

It was only a couple of hours, but boy was it nice to have some alone time. Our weekly date nights have been taken over by my book parties, but I'm officially blocking out Thursdays from now on. I really missed spending time with my hubby and really enjoyed our time together today.

I love you more than ever, Mister! Thanks for putting up with me for this long! I'm so looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you and can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the many years ahead.

If you missed my tribute to our decade of marriage last year, click HERE and enjoy the ride (& laughs!)!
Proof that my nutrition-loving husband ate a Peanut Butter Mountain
Proof that, while I'd decided on a fruit smoothie, he convinced me to enjoy this calorie-laden treat as well

No comments: