Friday, September 5, 2008

A Decade of Marriage

Follow our relationship from it's beginning to the present. I apologize for the poor quality of some of the photos, a majority of them were scanned from various scrapbooks (man, I wish I still had time to do that!).Junior Prom 1994

Wedding Day - September 5, 1998

1999 - Enjoying the top layer of our wedding cake

2000

2001

2002 - I was 7 months pregnant with Jacob

2003

2004 - Ellie was born 2 1/2 weeks before this pic., hence the 30 extra pounds on me

2005

2006 - I was 14 weeks pregnant with Emmaline

2007

2008

It is hard to believe that Nathan and I have been married 10 years. Every day of the past decade has not been easy, but I can honestly say that all ten years have been happy. I have the greatest husband in the world. He works very hard to provide for our family and is the best daddy our kids could ever have. Who would have thought that when we started kindergarten together back in 1982 that we'd still know each other, let alone be married to each other. I have learned so much from our relationship and do not know what I'd do without my best friend by my side. I thank God every day for providing me with a husband that completes and complements me in ways I didn't know were possible. Happy Anniversary, Mister! I love you more than I'll ever be able to show you. Thank you for a very memorable first 10 years of marriage. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us over the next 10 and beyond!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary, Nathan and Jen! I can't believe it's been 10 years! The junior prom photo is classic Jenny. Love it!

And I love the pic when Jacob was a baby - the look on his face reminds me of David, baby-boos.

Congrats!

Becky :) said...

What a beautiful journey! I am so honored to have known you throughout! I have to say, your hair looks much better now than at Jr prom! :)
You guys look better each year, not fair!
Seriously, happy anniversary! It is absolutely wonderful to hear a happy marriage report.

Gwen Ernst said...

Congrats on 10 years of marriage! I loved looking at your pictures of each anniversary. I didn't know we got married so close together. Dan and I celebrated our 10th anniversary the weekend before, on the 29th of August. It goes by so fast...