Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas with the Curleys

This week will be known as "The Week of Christmases". We celebrated Christmas with Nathan's family today. Our gift to his parents and grandparents was a photo album of all the festivities surrounding Granddaddy's 90th birthday this past July. Granddaddy hasn't been feeling well the past month or so, so he was very appreciative of the book.

Every year at Christmas, I have a meltdown at some point because I get overwhelmed with trying to find places for all the kids' new toys. I've promised that I won't do that this year, so today is the first test of that.
Emmaline got a tent and sleeping bag
Jacob loves his new secret agent LegosEllie's favorite gift was a Furreal kitty that moves and meows
The cookie tray I took to share

No comments: