Friday, November 12, 2010

Andy turns 25!

November is a busy month for birthdays in our family. Tonight we celebrated my little brother, Andy, who turned 25. We dined on Joe's Pizza and then ate his traditional birthday cheesecake made by Mom.

My sister, Dee, brought a fun game that we tried out tonight called "Find It". It is supposed to be for my nephew, Colton, but the adults monopolized the game trying to find all the hidden objects. Whoever invented this is a genius because it is fun, self-contained, and will occupy kids for a long time as they try to finish the list. I will definitely be looking for these for Jacob and Ellie for Christmas this year.
Ah, the long-awaited season 4 of Psych, the funniest show on tv
The Birthday Boy and his cheesecake
The kids didn't want cheesecake (crazy, I know!), so they opted for ice cream sundaes instead.
Emmaline loved hers!

No comments: