Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese

We met some friends at Chuck E. Cheese today.  It's not my favorite place to go, but the kids love it, so we decided to endure it.  Since it is the day before Thanksgiving, we figured it would be completely crowded, but it was just the opposite.  The kids had plenty of time to spend all of their tokens and redeem their tickets and we could see where they were at at any given time since it wasn't packed.   It actually turned out to be a fun time for everyone, especially since I got to visit with Becky and Erin while our kids played.  A big thanks goes out to hubby for coming with us and keeping track of the kiddos so I had to time chat with my friends!
 Do you think Emmy likes the giant mouse?!
 Ellie and Chuck E.
 Cheese
 Is it just me, or is my baby looking a little too grown up?!
 Noah and Ellie play a game of Air Hockey
 Riding in a car
The Boys:  Collin, Noah, and Jacob

No comments: