Friday, July 20, 2007

Carriage Hill Farm


The weather was beautiful today, so we decided to take advantage of it and headed to Carriage Hill Farm. The last time I was there was for a field trip for my 2nd grade class and I was pregnant with Jacob (the kiddo will be 5 in November!). Since the kids had never been there, they had lots to see and do. We visited the animals in the barn, tasted old-fashioned lemonade, and just enjoyed being outside. Here are some pics. from our fun day:



Jacob and some sheep

Ellie down by the stream

Emmaline enjoyed the view from her carseat in the stroller

Nathan, the kids, and a bull

Jacob's quote of the day..."Nacho Libre was chased by a bull!"
I think maybe he watches too many movies! =)

Jacob, Jen, Emmaline, and Ellie resting

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ahhh...memories of Carriage Hill! It's been so long. I just remember us messing around with some bonnets or something?

That is the most DARLING picture of Emmy.