Saturday, July 7, 2007

Emmy's First Bottle


Emmaline had her first bottle today. I was part of a focus group for Evenflo yesterday and left Emmy with Nathan, Jacob, and Ellie. I fed her before I left, but thawed about 6 ozs. of breast milk just in case she needed to be fed before I got home. Turns out she didn't need it, and the stuff is too good to waste, so Nathan tried to feed her with a bottle today. She played around with it and took maybe 1/2 an oz., but other than that, she wanted nothing to do with the bottle. Sorta makes me feel good that she only likes milk from her momma, but on the other hand, Nathan and I are going to eventually want to have an evening out without her (she's accompanied us on every date since her birth!). Guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.


A Family Affair

No comments: