Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Ginger!


Nathan's mom, Ginger, had her birthday on Wed., but we couldn't coordinate everyone's work schedules, so we celebrated last night at Marion's Piazza. It was a good time with lots of delicious pizza and yummy cake from Taste of Elegance. Here are some of the highlights:



Jacob and Grandma look at her new photo album



Ginger really wanted this "Grandmother" figure by Willow Tree



Jacob reminisces about when he could actually fit in a high chair



Ellie enjoys cake with Uncle David


The Thinker

Papaw (Nathan's dad, Kevin) and Emmaline

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! I miss Marion's! The guy who cleaned my teeth the other day went to WSU and when I told him where I went to high school, he said, "oh, yeah, turn left at Marion's, right?"
I love the pics of Emmy in her swing. We have the same one! She's getting so big, I can't wait to meet her.