Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Outing to Young's Dairy


Our Home Group from church met at Young's Dairy tonight for dinner and ice cream. Nathan had to stay home with Jacob, who had been running a fever all day, but the girls, my parents, and I went to enjoy the evening. The food was yummy and the ice cream was even better. Cinnamon is my favorite and they only have it during the fall (I'm thinking of starting a petition to make it a year-round flavor...who's with me?). After we were done eating, the kids played on the old tractors, fed the goats, and petted the other animals. It was a fun time!
Emmaline thought the goats were pretty funny!

Ellie and Papaw feed the goats.
Ellie said they made her hands sticky!

Some of the kids in our group (Amazingly, there are 7 more kiddos not pictured!):
Elliot, Emma, Noelle, Ellie, Emmy, Sam, and Owen

Ellie drives the tractor while Emma navigates

No comments: