Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas with the Stovers


We spent Christmas afternoon with my family. After a yummy lunch, we opened presents and then celebrated my dad's birthday.

Ellie plays her new "Elefun" game

Emmaline enjoys her new stacking blocks and babydoll



Mom and Dad loved their photo album I made of our trip to Cowan Lake



Andy plays with one of Jacob's new Transformers



Jacob can't get enough of these books



Nathan reads his book from Mom & Dad


My present from Katie...I've been wanting this sunflower painting for awhile.
Mom & Dad got me the sunflower wreath on the piano bench in the background.
Now all I have to do is get the kitchen painted so I have a place to hang them.

Giving Aunt Katie some love

Helping Papaw blow out his birthday candles.


Merry CHRISTmas to all! And to all a good night!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

WHAT FUN WE HAD!!!

Emily said...

Glad to see that you guys had a good Christmas. Sorry we didn't get to catch up, but I will email you after the first of the year to see if we can connect another time soon. I loved seeing the pics of what the kids got!