Thursday, December 6, 2007

Emmaline's Heart Update...

There really isn't anything new to report with Emmy's heart condition. The hole is still there, but she isn't having any symptoms, which is great. The cardiologist says that surgery will most likely take place when she is between 3 and 5 years of age. He was pleased with her weight gain and overall health, so we don't need to go back for 9 months. Keep praying that God will choose to heal the hole in Emmaline's heart before surgery becomes necessary. We know miracles are possible!

2 comments:

Stephany said...

I will sure pray that the hole heals in God's timing, on its own. What a blessing that she is to everyone!
Also, are you still breast-feeding Emmy? Becky said that she gave you a 'cover' for baby feeding, and I wasn't sure if you were still using it or not?
Have a great day!
~Stephany

Becky :) said...

I am praying for your sweet Emmaline. I am so encouraged by you Jen. You are a true testament of faith. I love you.
Becky