This little girl is growing like a weed. She amazes us everyday with what she can do. I can't believe that she will be 2 next month. Here's a list of some of Emmaline's recent accomplishments:
1. She has started signing: dog, more, please, and all done I have to add this funny story about Emmy. She got this book for Christmas and at the bottom of the pages, it says, "Turn the page." Every time I said that, Emmy would sign the word dog (patting her thigh). She did this after several pages and I finally made the connection. Our dog's name is Paige and every time she heard the word "page", she was calling for her friend. Who says these kids aren't smart?!
2. She can stand for several minutes without holding on to anything and can walk 10 ft. by herself (if properly motivated).
3. She started saying "MaMa" when I get her out of the bed in the morning! This is the
sweetest sound in the world and makes me tear up just writing about it.
4. She is entering the terrible twos and will loudly voice her opinion or roll on the ground and
kick her feet if she doesn't agree...again, she's more typical than not!
5. She loves to dance when she hears music (actually picking her feet off the floor) and jump in
her crib (great exercise for kiddos with low muscle tone).
6. She is learning her body parts. She is really good at pointing out noses in pictures.
Kohl’s Coupon: $10 off any $30 purchase
59 minutes ago