Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9 years of Wedded Bliss!


Today was our anniversary. It's been 9 years and 3 kids since our wedding day, and I'm happy to announce that I love my hubby more now than ever. He is such a wonderful husband, the best friend I could ask for, and an awesome daddy to our kiddos. I've been battling a stomach virus, so even though I didn't feel quite like celebrating, I sucked it up in honor of the day. Plus, if we didn't go out tonight, we wouldn't have a chance to celebrate until after we get back from vacation. We went to see Rush Hour 3 (not nearly as good as the first 2) and then to dinner at Red Robin. Emmaline was our chaperone for the evening and was very well-behaved throughout (except for dirtying her diaper, outfit, and my shorts) during the movie. We must be starting to show our age because we were home by 8 pm. Even though I wasn't feeling well, Nathan and I had a wonderful evening. Here's to many happy years to come!



Nathan, Emmaline, Gabrielle, and Jen
(If you look closely, you can also see our dog, Paige, trying to get in the photo!)

The Whole Family
Nathan, Emmy, Jacob, Jen, and Ellie

No comments: