Thursday, September 20, 2007

An Answer to Prayer

I am waaaaaaay behind on my blogging and don't have time to catch you up on everything we've been doing (vacation, Nathan's b-day, etc.), but I promise I'll write more after this weekend. Even though I can't share all we've been up to right now, I had to share this amazing answer to our prayers. Emmaline went for her first hearing test in the sound booth today. After doing the test, the audiologist came in and said that Emmy doesn't need to wear her hearing aid in her right ear anymore because she now has normal hearing in it! Yeah! I was so thrilled to hear her say that. There was never any fluid in her ear, so they are not sure why she couldn't hear a few months ago and can hear fine now, but I know the answer. God healed her ear!!! Thank you so much for lifting Emmaline up in your prayers. They worked! Please keep praying that God will restore hearing in her left ear and that He will close the hole in her heart. He is capable of doing awesome things and today was an example of that.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so awesome!!! Now refresh my memory - was that the only hearing aid she had? Or does she still have one in the left ear? I can't remember. But that is truly incredible, I'm so excited for you!