Sunday, January 13, 2008

Handsome Boy



Awhile back, someone gave Jacob this suit (thanks, Connie!). Our church is pretty casual, so he hasn't gotten much use out of it yet. He decided he wanted to wear it to church today (so he could look like Daddy when he dresses up for court) and thought he looked pretty sharp. After getting dressed this morning, he came downstairs and said, "Sissy, I've got my costume on." Notice the white hanging out of the bottom of the suit coat. I couldn't get him to tuck his shirt in because he said that it hurt. We lso discovered that he can't wear his dress shoes anymore, so he has on his brown leather high tops. I've also included a pic. of Ellie because she wanted her picture taken too. These kids are growing up way too fast for my liking!



"Hey! Tell Jacob to get out of my picture!"


Pretty girl!

No comments: