Friday, January 11, 2008

Shopping Spree



Okay, so it wasn't really a shopping spree, but the kids were excited to spend some of their Christmas money. Jacob really wanted a Diego tree house rescue center and after 3 stores, we were finally able to find one. Ellie loves anything Dora, so she decided on a Dora truck with horse trailer for the horses she had gotten at Christmas. They having been playing with these non-stop since Nathan put them together! Notice the big girl standing by the coffee table. Emmaline can't pull herself up yet, but she is getting really good at standing and holding on to whatever we put her next to.


I also got to spend a Target giftcard I had gotten last week. I'm on a moms' panel at Evenflo and have done several research things for them in the past. They usually last a couple of hours, I share my opinion, and then leave with a check for $75. Last week, I was asked to give my opinion on their new carseat fabrics. I looked at about 30 carseats, filled out a survey, and was given a $20 Target gift card. It took all of 18 minutes, so I was pretty pleased with myself.

No comments: