Monday, June 2, 2008

After

After a week of painting (and some tears because the one-coat cover paint took at least 2 coats), the kitchen was back in order in time for our Memorial Day cook-out. A big thank you to my sister for helping me hang stuff on the wall (I was even able to use my new tools from my birthday!). Nathan says that it looks like the Incredible Hulk blew up in our kitchen, but I love how it turned out. If you're wondering why I chose this color, it's because I needed to match the sunflower painting (see pics. below) that my sister bought me for Christmas...and I was looking for something that would hide the inevitable dirt that the kids get on the walls. Click HERE to see the before pics.










1 comment:

Emily said...

I love it! I wouldn't have envisioned that color looking so great, but it really does!