Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas with the Stovers

We went to my parents' house in the afternoon to enjoy a late lunch, and of course, more presents.

Mom shows off the photo album I made for her of our camping trip to Cowan Lake in June

Emmaline reads a new book with Aunt Katie

Happy Birthday Dad!
The kids helped him open his presents

I love this shirt we got for Andy.
It says, "I gave up Video Games! It was the worst 15 minutes of my life!"

Ellie got a real porcelain butterfly tea set

Jacob loves "I Spy" books, so this game was perfect for him

Emmy checks out the beautiful girl in the back of the mirrored china cabinet

Merry Christmas to All!

1 comment:

Stephany said...

What a beautiful family you have! I LOVE all of your pictures! I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm also so thankful that there are families, like yours, who still value your family so much! What a blessing!