Friday, February 29, 2008

2 out of 3 isn't bad

Here are some random pictures taken of the kids today. Jacob and Emmaline were quite willing to get their pictures taken...Ellie, not so much. Her photo was taken by surprise when she wasn't looking because she kept running from the camera (have I mentioned how moody she can be?!).

Jacob made this dinosaur out of duplo blocks (He loves to build!). Notice that he even gave it a mouth!

My sister, Katie, bought Emmaline this shirt for her birthday. It has my favorite sunflowers on it and I love the phrase, "Made You Smile" because you can't help but smile when you look at Emmy.

Gabrielle was so excited to put on this shirt that my mom bought her because it had a skating monkey with a banana split sundae on it. She was not so excited about getting her picture taken, however!

No comments: