Thursday, August 28, 2008

A New Point of View

At 18-months old, Emmaline finally weighs 20 pounds and we were able to turn her carseat around. She absolutely loves it! Nathan put a mirror on the back of the driver seat so that Emmaline can see Jacob in the back row (and look at herself when she's riding alone). She hasn't had any trouble sleeping this way and she is now able to watch the movies with Jacob and Ellie without craning her neck around. She is one happy girl!

Ready to hit the road

She's so serious when she reads

3 comments:

Emily said...

I think I told you this before - but I LOVE that car seat. I think when David outgrows his infant seat, I might give him Katy's and get her a cute girly one like that.

And you're right... David is going to pass up Emmaline any time! She's such a petite girl... :)

Pam said...

She looks so cute in that seat! I need to get Jack a new one (one that camouflages crackers and yoghurt etc.)
Jen - I have given you an award on my blog - come and get it when you get a moment!

Stephany said...

Emmy is so freaking cute! I can hardly stand it!!!! :0)