Friday, November 14, 2008

All in an Hour's Work

Since it is a local company, I have the privilege of being on the Evenflo Mom's Panel. Every couple of months (and sometimes more often if I fit the criteria), I get asked to come in and evaluate a new product. Over the past year and a half, I've given my opinion on car seats, car seat fabric, pack 'n plays, strollers, and baby carriers. Usually, they give you a check, but sometimes its a gift card. I even won a new booster seat that they are launching this fall, just for giving my opinion over e-mail on what it's new name should be (I'll post pics. when it comes in the mail).

Today, I got to evaluate car booster seats. I also got to sit next to my friend from high school, Jenny, from Mommin' It Up. This is the first time I've ever been to a focus group where I've known someone, so that made it more fun. After discussing our ideas and opinions for one hour, we were each handed a check for $50. Not bad for an hour's worth of basically not doing much. I've been needing (okay, "wanting") a new pair of jeans and this money will cover that, plus a new shirt or two. Old Navy, here I come!

No comments: