Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lots of Leaves

I had the brilliant idea to rake leaves today since it wasn't freezing outside. With Jacob and Ellie's help, we put leaves on the plants in the backyard and then blew everything else out to the curb for the city to pick up. This took about 30 minutes because we don't have any trees on our property.

I then decided to be neighborly and do Julie's yard next door. I totally forgot how long it takes to do her yard with it's huge tree in the back and two trees in the front. 3 1/2 hours later, I'm still not done. By this time it was 8 pm, really dark and I couldn't feel my fingers any more, so I decided to call it a day.
Jacob helps rake
He was riding his scooter in between when I needed him, hence the helmet.

Sitting in the pile in Julie's driveway

Ellie says, "So long, leaves."

No comments: