Friday, November 30, 2007

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. I am happy to announce that I successfully blogged at least once every day in November. My sister, Katie, says that I have set a new bar for myself and will disappoint lots of people if I don't continue to blog every day. It has been kind of nice making time for myself (even if only 5 minutes) to update the blog every day, instead of my usual once per week. I won't promise to blog every day from here on out, but I will try to make it more often than I used to do. I should have lots to write about with Christmas and all its festivities drawing near, and I'm sure I'll have tons of pics. of the kids to post. Thanks for following me through the highs and lows of National Blog Posters Month. It will be fun to participate again next year.

1 comment:

melinama said...

Hi,
Send your mailing address to me at jane@mappamundi.com and I will send your prize! (Mention that it is for the Nov. Blog contest)
Cheers.