Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy NaBloPoMo

Well, it's officially National Blog Posters Month. The idea is to post something on your blog every day during the month of November. I will attempt to do this, but seeing as I'll be gone for almost a week during this month, I won't promise anything. Okay, how 'bout I promise to post more often than once a week? Sounds like a good goal to me!

I was tagged awhile back to do a MeMe by Jenny at Mommin' It Up, so here goes...

What were you doing ten years ago?
1) Going to college
2) Studying
3) Dating my future husband
4) Working at Fazoli's
5) Planning my wedding

What were you doing one year ago?
1) Being a mom
2) Getting ready for Jacob's 4th b-day party
3) Complaining about being 6 months pregnant
4) Painting the girls' bedroom
5) Catching up on my scrapbooking

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) No-sugar added ice cream
2) String Cheese
3) Taco Dip
4) Triscuits
5) Peanut butter and crackers

Five Songs you know the lyrics to:
1) Glory of Love by Peter Cetera
2) Winnie the Pooh
3) The Way You Look Tonight by Tony Bennett
4) theme song to "Ducktales"
5) Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a bigger house
2) Buy a new car for Nathan
3) Donate money to Down syndrome research
4) Pay off all debt
5) Take a family vacation with all siblings and grandparents

Five bad habits:
1) Worrying
2) Staying up late
3) Not folding and putting away the laundry right away
4) Watching too much tv
5) Getting behind on housework

Five things you like to do:
1) Spend time with my family
2) Play board games
3) Scrapbook
4) Blog
5) Eat out

Five things you will never wear again:
1) Shoulder pads
2) Pants at my waist
3) Halter tops
4) Bangs
5) Layered socks

Five favorite toys:
1) My computer
2) My digital camera
3) My son
4) My daughter
5) My other daughter

Five things you hate to do:
1) Fold laundry
2) Wash dishes
3) Mop
4) Clean up doggy stuff in the backyard
5) Pay bills

I'm supposed to tag someone else to do this and Emily, you're the only other person I know who blogs, so you're it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds fun, and I certainly will need some posting ideas to do this everyday posting stuff. Looks like you guys have had a good time this fall!