Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ornaments a plenty!

Every year since I was born, my mom has gotten me at least one ornament for the Christmas tree. It was always so much fun growing up to take out the box filled with my own special ornaments so that I could decide where they should go on the tree. These ornaments were especially helpful the Christmas after Nathan and I got married because we had enough ornaments to fill a tree. I've carried on the tradition by buying a family ornament for us every year. Then, when the kids came along, they started getting at least one ornament for the tree every year. Our tree is getting pretty crowded, but I love going through the boxes to see what ornaments we've gotten in the past. Here are some pics. I took of this year's ornaments (and the kids too!):



Our Family Ornament is a train because we took a train ride while on vacation in PA this past summer.



Jacob got a train with his name on it because he took his first train ride this year.



Gabrielle got a "HOPE" ornament because that is her middle name.





Emmaline got a pink baby carriage that says
"Emmaline Kate, First Christmas"

No comments: