Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Jacob!

It is hard to believe it, but my baby boy turns 5 today! Am I really old enough to have a 5 year old? (Don't answer that, please!) When I first became a momma (as Jacob still affectionately calls me), I didn't realize the fierceness of the love I would feel for my kids. What a blessing they are (even on "bad" days). I am so thankful for each one of them and look forward to each of their birthdays as a day to celebrate their arrival into our family.


We went to story time this morning, went to see "Bee Movie" this afternoon, and will have a small party when we go to home group this evening. Then tomorrow, we hit Chuck E. Cheese with the grandparents.


In order to commemorate Jacob's special day, let's flashback to his previous birthdays:


Jacob's "Birth" Day - November 7, 2002 at 9:48 pm




Jacob's 1st Birthday, 2003 - Sesame Street Party
Jacob's 2nd Birthday - 2004 - Thomas the Tank Engine Party
Jacob's 3rd Birthday - 2005 - Toy Story Party
Jacob's 4th Birthday - 2006 - Lego Party
Jacob's 5th Birthday - 2007 - Black Spiderman Party

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awwww....sweet baby boy - I can't believe he's 5!! And I am once again impressed by the themes of all of his birthday parties. Katy's first birthday didn't have a theme - except for 1st birthday - but I like the idea and hope to be creative with birthdays to come.