Friday, November 23, 2007

Girls' Day Out

Today was a fun day. Nathan's parents took Jacob and Gabrielle to lunch and to see "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium". While they were gone, Mom, Katie, Emmaline and I headed to breakfast/lunch at Cracker Barrel and then to the Holiday Gift Show (our annual day-after-Thanksgiving tradition) at Hara Arena to do some shopping. We made some nice purchases although there seem to be fewer vendors every year. I'm sure this is due to a newer Holiday Craft Show that started at the Airport Expo Center 3 years ago. We might head to that one next year to see if it is better. Anyway, after we were done at the craft show, we went to see "Enchanted". It was a great movie...very funny! That pretty much sums up my day. It was so nice to come home to Nathan having bathed the other two kids and reading bedtime stories to them. Now everyone is asleep (including my hubby!), so I think I'll head there myself.

No comments: