Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another MeMe

7 Random things about Me:



1. I love being a stay-at-home mom, but sometimes wish I had a job just to escape the chaos and get some adult conversation.



2. I do not like milk. I can only stand it on cereal if the cereal is sugared or I've added some sugar to it to mask the taste. Apparently, I've never liked the taste of milk because my mom says I wouldn't drink it when I was little either. Ironically, I love cheese and ice cream!



3. My nickname is "Sticky". I was always super-thin (I hate the term skinny...it doesn't sound complimenting at all!) growing up, so my family started calling me this because I resembled a stick.



4. I love my New Balance gym shoes and wear them all the time. Occasionally, I'll dress my feet up in something nicer, but I usually pick comfort over style.



5. I am still friends with several people I grew up with. Nathan and I met in kindergarten (25 years ago). I also met Becky M., Becky D., and Jen B. at the same time. My "longest friend" award goes to Emily though because we met when we were 3-months old.



6. I hate to sweat! Therefore, I hate to be outside in the summer or doing anything that makes me feel hot and sticky. Bring on the AC!



7. My favorite place to eat is Don Pablo's. They have the best cheese enchiladas that I've ever tasted and their rice and corn cake are yummy too.



If you want to do this on your blog, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: